Submit a Project
PREPARING YOUR SUBMITTAL
To make the online submission as efficient as possible, please have the following items ready:
- Basic information including the name and location of the project.
- Contact information for team members (general contractor, tilt-up sub, architect, engineer, etc.) that participated in the project.
- Detailed project data including tallest panel height, widest panel length, project square footage, and more.
- Finishes, accessories, and other products, including any formliners, paint, insulation, etc.
- Between 6 and 10 high-resolution (professional preferred) digital photographs of the project.
- Narrative answers to the following questions:
- Summarize the project's program, features, and achievements. (Public Summary)
- What obstacles were overcome related to the schedule, budget, program, specification, site, etc. on this project?
- Please communicate any engineering complexities or unique features of the panel design for this project.
- What is the potential for this project's impact on the community and /or environment?
EDITING YOUR SUBMITTAL
You may edit your submittal until the June 1st deadline. A link will be provided in your confirmation email for this purpose.
Each individual entry will be charged an entry fee of $245 (US) during the submittal process.