Article tools: Share:

Dayton Superior Expands Service Offering

Dayton Superior announced the company is expanding their broad range of value-added services to include brokerage services for new and used forming and shoring products as well as tilt-up braces.

The company will work as a third party to bring together buyers and sellers of new and used equipment and will facilitate the purchase, sale or trade.

“Dayton Superior’s brokerage service provides customers with a significant advantage,” explained Mike Miller, Broker Sales Manager at Dayton Superior. “Being the industry leader, we have an abundance of technical knowledge and product expertise in addition to being finely tuned to current market conditions around the world. Our customers will benefit from that insight.”

The company’s brokerage services buy, sell and trade new and used forming and shoring products along with tilt-up braces from multiple industry brands, including their well-recognized Symons® by Dayton Superior brand. The brokerage services are offered for domestic and international customers.

“Our respected expertise in the concrete construction industry coupled with our established relationships within the industry means we have the resources available to reach the largest buyer and seller base for our customers,” stated Miller.

For additional information about Dayton Superior’s brokerage services, visit or contact Mike Miller at 847-391-4700.

Leave A Comment

Get Connected

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Subscribe to us on YouTube


About us

TILT-UP TODAY, a publication of the Tilt-Up Concrete Association, is THE source for Tilt-Up industry news, market intelligence, business strategies, technical solutions, product information, and other resources for professionals in the Tilt-Up industry. A subscription to TILT-UP TODAY is included in a TCA membership. Subscriptions for potential TCA members are also available. If you would like to receive a complimentary subscription to the publication, please contact the TCA.