TILT-UP TODAY, a publication of the Tilt-Up Concrete Association, is THE source for tilt-up industry news, market intelligence, business strategies, technical solutions, product information, and other resources for professionals in the tilt-up industry. And it just keeps getting better…
- 2011 TILT-UP TODAY was completely redesigned in 2011. The new look provides a vehicle in line with the quality and professionalism of the association and the goals of the publication.
- 2012 The publication’s online presence was introduced in 2012 with a brand new website making the magazine’s content more accessible, shareable and affording the possibility of expanded multimedia content.
- 2013 Distribution of the magazine was increased dramatically. What was previously a member only publication now reaches 10,000+ tilt-up industry professionals, spreading the TCA’s message more broadly than ever before.
- 2014 In 2014, the TCA put in place a new editorial board composed of TCA member contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, architects and engineers. The charge of this group is to ensure the quality, relevance and diversity of content.
- 2015 The publication went bilingual in 2015, presenting English and Spanish versions of all content side by side. TILT-UP TODAY is a critical vehicle for the distribution of tilt-up education and an invaluable member benefit. As the tilt-up industry expands throughout Latin America, we’re proud to say the TCA’s voice will be present.
As we work to continuously improve this vehicle, we invite you to add your voice. If you have a message for tilt-up industry architects, engineers, contractors (general, specialty, and concrete) or developers, take a look at the advertising opportunities available to TCA member companies.
Contact Lindsey Bloomquist, Manager of Networking and Communications with any questions. (319) 895-6911.
The 2016 MEDIA KIT IS NOW AVAILABLE! Click here to download now.