8 Ways to Put Your Tilt-Up Achievement Awards to Work for You
As a member of the Tilt-Up Concrete Association, you have the opportunity to submit for, and receive, highly acclaimed Tilt-Up Achievement Awards. Below are eight ways you can put your award to work for you.
- Make them the center of marketing efforts that separate you from your competition.
- Link to your project’s award profile from your website.
- Share press releases about your award with your network via e-mail and social media and publish them in your newsletter.
- Create your own press release announcing your award.
- Distribute copies of Tilt-Up Today featuring your project to your customers, clients and friends.
- Utilize the Tilt-Up Achievement Awards Winner logo on your website and wherever you publish your project.
- Prominently display your award plaque at your headquarters.
- Deliver a Tilt-Up Achievement Award plaque to project owners and other project team members.
More information on the Tilt-Up Achievement Awards program, including submittal guidelines can be found here.
You must be an active TCA Member to submit. Non-Members do not qualify for the awards program. Join the TCA at www.tilt-up.org/join