Construction Materials, Inc. provides service and solutions to the commercial concrete and construction industry. The experience and expertise from the Construction Materials team supports the needs of the Tilt-Up industry across the country. The specific nature of this industry requires a partner to provide not only solutions to complex problems and service at the highest level. We have the ability to provide answers from project estimating & bidding to completing the building envelope.
CM can provide you with a comprehensive package to allow for accurate cost determinations to the owners and contractors prior to embarking on a project. Our Estimating services include:
- Pre-fabricated rebar estimation packages by lump sum or per ton
- Material quotations for necessary concrete accessories and chemicals
- Rental equipment quotations and total cost estimates
- Building envelope material estimates
CM in-house engineering services work with our manufacturing partners to service the needs of our customers. Our Engineering Services include:
- Rebar detailing and fabrication in multiple locations throughout the South
- Tilt-Up panel design engineering
- Tilt-Up wall brace rental
- Helical anchoring system
- Panel shop drawings including insert placement and rebar placement
- Panel erection - Lifting and rigging
- Sandwich panel insulation systems
- Chemical compatibility guidance for concrete curing, tilt-up bond breakers and floor sealers
- Solutions for desired concrete performance requirements
Floors, Joints & Paving
CM produces specialty products and represents many manufactures in this segment of Tilt-Up construction. The majority of end-users for tilt-up have a need for high performance floors and durable construction joints that can be provided through CM.
- Liquid Floor Densifiers
- Cement based Shake-On Hardeners
- Urethane, Epoxy and Acrylic flooring systems
- Joint fillers including Urethane, Polyurea and Epoxy
- All forms of doweling
- Armored joint systems
- Cement based metallic toppings
- Drainage systems for exterior and interior concrete paving
CM provides products from Division 7 & 9 to help finish out the building. The Building Envelope can protect the owners' investment from the elements and provide safe work environments for years to come.
- High-Build Acrylic exterior for the walls
- Elastomeric coatings
- Urethane caulking for panel joints
- Building Silicones
- Fire rated caulking for penetrations
- All forms of below grade and above grade waterproofing
Construction Materials has been serving the construction industry since 1967. We have strived to become a true industry partner by supplying the needs of our customers at the highest level of service and reliability. Our Team is dedicated to providing solutions and delivering the service needed to make your project successful.
- Aldi Distribution - Rosenberg
- Rosenberg, TX
- Project category: Warehouse/Distribution
Construction Materials, Inc.
6878 Best Friend Road
Doraville, GA 30340
Phone: (770) 263-7500